My Blog List

Friday, January 28, 2011

New Treats In My Studio

Delhi Blooms Pillow In Lime

Buttercups Pillow As Spearmint

Temple Tulips Pillow In Azure, one of my newest favorites!

Passion Lily Pillow As Fern

Playful birds Pillow In Cream, I can almost hear the birds chirping on this pillow!

Went on a Barnes and Noble excursion, found this lovely book, I will be teaching myself further to repurpose fabric scraps for other future uses! Oh how I love that ottoman on the book cover! All I need is to adopt an old ottoman, spruce her up with some cute fabrics, and stitch on some lovely pom poms around her edges! Oh my heart just skipped a beat for a moment thinking about that! It looks like I now have a mission!! Let's see if I can do it for under 50 bucks, oh I think I can, I think I can!!!!!

Deep in thought.......ideas are flowing through my mind as I listen to Vivaldi's four seasons...


No comments: