My Blog List

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

As The Trains Go By...

Salutations to my readers!! Of course my posts are nothing without my precious babies...

Ci-Ci

and Brie-Brie...

Got some more yummy (i don't eat them) vintage fabrics I ordered in the mail!!! Lately I have been so much in love with these older floral fabrics, they make my heart go almost as pitterpatter as my hubby makes it!

Some more cute notions to go with my fabrics!

But as Valentine's Day approaches closer and closer, I know I have work to do...

See all of those fabrics laying on my table? well those will become beautiful "somethings", (I'm not telling) for certain ladies in my life (mom, little sister, a good friend) as Valentine Day gifts!

And I leave you with my first gift finished, this one going to a friend, I blurred it on purpose to make it more secretive, but I promise, it looks so cute! Good day to you all, enjoy all that life has to offer, today life offers me fabrics, ribbons, and stuffing to make these cute little gifts!

No comments: