My Blog List

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Big Day





Had an eventful day....went out to brunch with my husband, got me a brand new clear pyrex pie dish at target, swooned over the bedding there of course.....completed a project by hot gluing vintage fabrics to big jars, giving them a great look, I might put candles in them.....got some more vintage fabrics i the mail today, that means.....MORE CRAFTING! took some better pictures of my newest pillows posted in my shop, and even sold one today!!! I sold the temple tulips pillow in cinnamon and it goes to my old home state of Kansas! Right now it's steadily snowing big huge crumbly flakes......my hubs is fixin to go outside and shovel our driveway and sidewalks. Hopefully this evening is just as great as today was! I know I will be continuing on my patchwork afghan blanket.....

2 comments:

The Rusty Teapot said...

Your pillows are deevine, I love the Peacock Feathers and Sari Bloom ones you have in your Etsy Shop! Sounds like you had a very productive day! would love to see the patchwork blanket your making!

Minx's Den said...

well that blanket will be taking a while....since I am knitting the whole thing and they are in large squares and I also just started....but thank you for the kind compliment!