My Blog List

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Tornado Struck Minxden!

Whoa, did a tornado run through here or what?

Usually it's because of projects like these...my studio has been like this for days. Fabric everywhere! polyfil scattered to the winds!


And my reaction to this mess! scary I know! haha.


But here is me on a better day and better kept!
But my little natural disaster in my studio is nothing in comparison to what happened to the other side of the world...My prayers are with all of those affected by this awful disastrous earthquake near Japan and tsunamis caused by it, many lost their lives, homes, loved ones, everything they had! May God be with those lost and those in despair from this...


3 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

GAH! You scared me!!!! Loev you!

Kim Campbell said...

And I love the B/W photo. You are so beautiful!

Minx's Den said...

thanks auntie kim! I can be hauntingly scary and hauntingly beautiful at the same time! :)