My Blog List

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Here's To The Pillows!

More pillow have been made, a studio cleaned, a sick kitty to be nursed back to health...




Newest patchwork pillow finally assembled! (Had some spare time this afternoon) this one is in yellow tones, so now I have a pink, blue and yellow!

My sweet Brie-Brie hanging out with me in my studio...


And little sicky here is sleeping off whatever she has, My poor Ci-Ci! She may have some crud, if she gets any worse I will have to wait to take her to her vet first thing tomorrow morning...she seems to be feverish, glossy eyes, lithesome, and very warm to the touch...hmmmmm...


4 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh poor Ci-Ci!! I hope she gets to feeling better very soon.

Minx's Den said...

me too,but the good thing is after sleeping in her little nook for several hours, she got up trotted downstairs and ate some food and drank, i see that as a good sign for any animal that is sick...now she is back up in her nook in my studio sleeping again, she is really tired today, poor thing. thanks for your concern, jennie! :)

Mama Pants said...

Here is to self healing Ci-Ci, hope you are better in the morning. The yellow pillow is lovely, reminds me of daffodils. I can almost smell spring. How is your foot/leg?

Minx's Den said...

oh it's much better thank you georgia! I think Ci-Ci is already feeling better, she just randomly ran up and then back down my stairs, and she has that "wild" look in her eyes, she gets like that when it is time to play...and thank you for the compliment about the pillow! it's my favorite one to date, and spring should arrive this week anyhow! i think it's like up to 68 degrees in Lincoln Wednesday!