My Blog List

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Fun Fabric Filled Day!!

I know I already posted today, but I just couldn't wait for this one to be posted tomorrow! I got one of 3 vintage fabric orders in the mail this evening, but gladly, this one I was most looking forward to! My new etsy pal, Cindi not only sent me the beautiful fabrics that I paid for, but she was ever so kind to send me a cute free Fat Quarter, (another I favorited in her shop) and such cute dainty 3 inch vintage fabric squares! Of course, she enclosed the sweetest note in with everything! That and she made my fabric all pretty with ribbons!

That's me, Cindi, giving you a wave hello all the way from the high northern plains from Nebraska!

These were the fat quarters I got! the lower right corner one was a fabric I have been seriously searching for over 3 months! wooooo! the one on the far left was a gift from her!

And these are the 3 inchers....already have a project in mind as I was thumbing through them!
Thanks Cindi for everything!!

Finally finished organizing my bigger fabric scraps!

An oldie is back in minxden....Seeds in olive from Amy Butler's Belle Collection, my most favorite!


And these newbies will be in my shop very soon! stay tuned!!

No comments: