My Blog List

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today's Glimpse....


I decided to move my trio of lil birds upstairs...these were my very first etsy purchases, very precious to me indeed!

This one I couldn't bear the thought of packing her away for 11 months until the next Christmas came along, and then being dormant for another 11 months after that! After all, she is a vintage German ornament, she needs to be displayed year round! She sits on the highest branch of my pink tree proudly.....anyway, right now I am fighting a battle with a wicked cold virus that has decided to move in on my immune system....dagnamitt! what a cold it is too, maybe it's my older age, but whenever I get colds or the flu, it seems to pack more of a punch than it ever did when I was a kid...Like with this current cold, I could barely get out of bed this morning, my body was so sore! now my head is feeling like it's about to blow! (thar she blows!) despite my achy disposition, I am still going to work on a few things, or as much as I can take anyhow, hubby is making me some home made chicken noodle soup tomorrow, yum! Right now I can't seem to taste anything anyway, you could force feed me canned spinach, other than the texture, I probably wouldn't mind it much. Oh yeah I was productive and posted 2 all new pillows in minxden.....I leave this post with more shots of my sweet furry girls....



Ci-Ci and Sabrina wish you and bid you all a good day, they have been good little ladies and have taken great care of me by keeping me warm, Ci-Ci grooming my scalp and forehead, and brie-brie purring very loudly for me.....stay well, keep warm!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Your girls are darling- I hope they continue to help hubs take good care of you until you're feeling all better. I'm with you, that clip on birdy MUST be free all year long!!

Minx's Den said...

thank you! I am very proud of my sweet furrbabies! they are full of such personalities!