My Blog List

Monday, February 21, 2011

An Oldie But Goodie


As of right now, my nerves are sure kicking into high gear....tonight I have a job interview...
It's hard to find jobs now a days, and this was the only one that bit my fishing hook and took my bait. Of course my interviews go well, but i sure get real nervous beforehand.
Today is so much colder outside than it was last week...ugh! I sure hate cold temps, snow I despise even more! But to soothe me, my hubby took me out to a nice quiet lunch and even bought me a cupcake from the new cupcake store In Lincoln. He is such a sweet man, that hubby of mine, he is just too much...I mean he got me a very nice bike last week for valentine's day (and it wasn't cheap) and took me to Omaha to go shopping, and took me to get sushi, AND did what we did today....how did I end up so lucky to have him? sometimes I feel that I don't or shouldn't deserve all of this, I must have done something right in a past life though...well, that's that for today, I shouldn't psych myself out so much, I shall watch my kitties sleep, and stroke their soft furr to help soothe my shaky soul and raise up my prayers for a good interview and possibly becoming employed by the end of tonight....

3 comments:

Mama Pants said...

Was the cupcake store on 56th and Old Cheney? OMG we went there twice last week!!!!! Our favorites were the Lemon Supreme, and Hazelnut. Also good luck with the interview, I hope the job is everything you want it to be. If that was you in the picture, totally cute outfit! Your husband totally sounds like a keeper, mine is pretty awesome too! Let us know how things went.....

Minx's Den said...

sure thing! and thank you! well i only have been to that cupcake place twice, and i just love the wedding cake flavor! next time i might try the cookies and cream looking one...

Jennie said...

Good luck, Lauren!! I hope it goes well, and that YOU like THEM :)