My Blog List

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jam Packed Tuesday

Almost ready....this is my sage, sprouting up into the real world...I will be transferring these next into a bigger home...

Already transferred 3 days ago, my Catnip, Cilantro, Chives, and Italian Parsley...I was hoping they wouldn't get damaged by my transferring skills (or lack thereof) but I was relieved to know that the roots of these herbs actually took to the new potting soil and are flourishing beautifully! My chives already have a faint pungent onion smell to them!! My oregano, thyme, lavender, and rosemary are still in the process of growing,but not tall enough yet to be moved, sadly though, my tarragon died before it ever reached 2 sets of leaves to a stem (mold was the culprit)...so I will have to wait clear until may or after the last frost to go at another try and replant some new tarragon, it's my favorite herb anyhow.

Newest spray paint project....aren't they cool?

Here's a better pic of my new bike...I gave her a name, "Greta".... my hubby named his "Sangiovese" or pronounced san-gio-vee-say...lol...I rode my bike almost 10 miles worth already within the first week!


Newest creations....the fabrics on these 2 new house, maisons pillows are precious and hold a spot in my past...they were from old sheets that were printed in my early childhood!



Time to capture more shots of my girls, however, Ci-Ci is very grouchy today....sad face.


My sweet Boys.

No comments: