My Blog List

Sunday, November 7, 2010

She's Back!!!!


Wow, after almost a year, my little girl ghost is back! maybe just to visit??? I don't know, but I was upstairs working on an etsy listing when i heard a soft "knocking" at my front door, I just figured someone was at my door, I went downstairs to answer it, well, no one was there, so I turned around to walk back to my stairs, then i heard the door knob giggle, I turned around and felt that eerie feeling, so I grabbed my digital camera and took a snapshot, and this is what appeared in the picture.....do you see what appears to me as a top part of a face? a little girl's face? it's "looking" right at me dead on, I can see it plain as day, now just so you know, there is no gloss finish on my walls, it's a matte finish paint job, no glares or reflections what so ever, I did not tamper with the photo, it's authentic. the image is right above the switch plate.......once upon a time a little girl had died in my house back in the 1920's, and I think this is her, I had the house blessed by a priest, and nothing much since December last year, but she did die in November, so I am thinking she returns only around that time....to me she seems to be a sweet, but a silly jokster little girl in nature, I usually hear laughter and giggling, sometime a music box playing music from downstairs, my mom heard a music box also when she stayed at my house for a weekend back in June, I also have my electronics turn on and off at times and when i was taking that picture just now, my camera battery drained it's battery power.......it was nearly full when i turned it on to snap a pic....i do believe in paranormal activities, some people don't, but if you do believe, maybe you can understand this picture like I do....

3 comments:

kansasrose said...

I think I see her face, long dark hair? I heard the music box, and felt a presence, but she should be at peace after contacting the priest.

kansasrose said...

You live in a very old part of town, and I think it's 'rich' in history and some kind of paranormal activity. If you would talk to neighbors who have lived there awhile there homes may have some strange activity too. Even outside I could sense some kind of presences watching.

Minx's Den said...

you see it too??? good I'm glad I am not the only one! sorry i just now commented back, I didn't realize you went back this far on my posts, usually no one does, well just that time when i took the pic was the only time, i think she stops by for a visit every once in a while, nothing else happened after that, it has already been 6 weeks since that picture. I think she is at peace though, and right now I don't feel or hear any presence...wierd huh?