My Blog List

Monday, January 26, 2009

Silent Monday


Today is cloudy, very cold, and snow flurries...It's so silent, even outside, the snow seems like it takes forever to fall onto the ground. Zoe has laid 5 eggs total, and this would be day 3 of incubation...I bought them some millet treats for them, they deserve it...My hubby is working, and I am stuck home alone with my kitties and birdies. The winter blues is certainly here...I haven't been feeling well lately, last night, I had this extremely sharp nerve-like pain shooting into my left thigh and it still hurts right now, and also my left ankle and been so soar for almost a whole month now...something's up...and my hubby caught me sleep walking early this morning too, I haven't done that in ages! Also, I can't seem to sleep very well anymore, it's been over a year since I have had a full night's sleep! I am going to see a doctor tomorrow morn. and ask why a young person like me is feelin and achin like a 90 year old lady! These aches and pains are just getting the best of me right now, and I want to get to the bottom of it and feel like my old self again! My hubby is going with me, and I am sure it's probably a whole lot of nothing, but not sleeping, and aching all over at my ripe age of 26 should not even happen, and all I want is answers! At least I know it's not an iron deficientcy! I just ask for prayers that I get through this slump of feelin cruddy! Creating things for my etsy shop is still my great escape! I am still keeping up on that! YAY! Have a lovely week everybody!

8 comments:

amelia said...

I love the silence of snow and it's a good job seeing as we have so much!!

It's easy to get the blah's at this time of year, don't worry it will soon be summer!!

Kim Campbell said...

Baby???? Don't laugh, weirder symptoms have happened. In any case, I hope everything is fine!

Minx's Den said...

haha auntie kim! it would be awesome if that were true, but let me tell ya, I am not with child yet...those would be very weird symptoms, huh?

Jess said...

Oh..wow Kim took my words out of my mouth... but I will keep you in my prayers!

Love, jess

PS Email me and let me know what you find out at the doctors.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

We're having freezing rain right now and our power has already been off several times but so far it's come back on. Then we're supposed to get some snow after the ice.

Your lack of sleep and sleep walking can be symptoms of sleep apnea. If you snore really loudly that's another symptom. Being exhausted even when you do manage to sleep, falling asleep with little warning during the day, rarely dreaming - all signs of sleep apnea.

I know - I have it really bad and I wear a CPAP mask every night. It's made all the difference in the world to me.

I hope you get some answers at the doc's.

Now the leg pain - even at your age it could be arthritis or any number of things. I have severe arthritis too, and I'm only 45, but had it since I was about 30.

You take care of yourself, Pood. Let us know what you find out when you can.

Much Love,

Diane

(The word verification on this comment is "preach"....I wonder if that's a sign? LOL!)

kansasrose said...

YOu are too young for this...I have a few theories but will keep them under wraps for know. Glad you are going to the Dr. You are in my prayers dear one...I think ya need to get out of the house and exercise. WALK. walk walk. Do some walking and go to the rec with hubby and work out. Swim at the natatorium! I promise it will help hon. Get those endormorphins kicked up. It's so easy to get depressed and feelin yukky this time of year...and that can add to physical symptoms. The mind and body are connected. My back has been killing me the past month. We are children of the SUN! Call me when you find out...loveyou, Mom

kansasrose said...

Yes..I'm preachin' to my daughter... thats my job. lol ( right Diane?) ;)cause I CARE and LOVE on ya!

52 years on this earth has got to amount to somethin...

A bird in the hand said...

How's your leg? It sounds like the sciatic nerve, which is related to the back (do you have back pain sometimes?). I hope you get it seen to as soon as possible.
Be well. xxoo