My Blog List

Friday, January 9, 2009

Feeling Restless...AGAIN!!!


Today, I know I will have to finish organizing my office, but for some reason, I tossed and turned most of the night...I feel very tired this morning, but I am wide awake! BRING ON THE COFFEE! As for new items in my shop, I just can't think of any newer ideas, my mojo is temporarily blocked! I don't like days like this...the kind of days when I don't sleep the night before, and having those scary vivid dreams during the little bit of time I do sleep, feeling tired but restless, should I even drink coffee??? or should I let my body run it's course and naturally fall asleep whenever it tells me to??? I am pretty sure I will be asleep by 1:00pm today taking a long winter's nap with my kitties. It's so cute, every time I take a nap, my 2 cats will eventually snuggle in bed with me and all 3 of us stay nice and warm...I just love my cats, they are good stress relievers! Meow! Meow!

No comments: