My Blog List

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quiet Evening...


Well, it's real quiet here in Minx's Den tonight. My hubby is hanging out with his dude friends, playing a little bit of dungeons and dragons. I am here with my kitties and my birdies, not feeling as restless tonight...I do feel like making a couple of new things from my sewing machine, but my weary body is telling me, "not tonight my dear, I need to rest." Ci-Ci and Brie-Brie sure look sleepy...Ci-Ci is snoozing in one of her favorite spots (laundry basket with a soft blanket inside it), and Brie-Brie is snoozing on my lime green wooden chair, she likes the harder surfaces. Emmett is eating seed quietly, and Zoe is on the top perch preening her feathers, once in a while you hear a slight "peep" coming out of them. My Hubby is expected to roll in about 1am or so when they are done playing their game, he better be real quiet when he comes to bed and not wake me cause I need my sleep tonight as I have been tossing and turning since the full moon is out! It makes me wonder if I was a wolf in a past life...I know my mom can't sleep during a full moon herself, so it must be genetic. My hubby sleeps like the dead, no full moon, thunderstorm, high winds, or restless kitties can ever wake him. What can I say? I'm just a light sleeper.

2 comments:

Shirley Gonzalez-Day said...

Some days you just have to go with the flow and just rest. Hope that's what you did. Can't wait to see the framed collage. I'd love to see a photo when you get it done.

Minx's Den said...

no problem, shirl!