My Blog List

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Am Being Interviewed!!!

A real nice young lady who works at the college (In my hometown) school newspaper sought out my etsy shop and wanted to interview me about my Minxden etsy shop! I am meeting with her thursday at starbucks, and she wanted me to bring along some of my things that I am selling cause they will be photographed! Weeee! I am soooo excited! This will totally bring in more sales (hopefully)...and Minxden is going to be publicized in my local area!

7 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

Woo!Hoo! How exciting!

Jess said...

Congrats!!!!

Shirley Gonzalez-Day said...

FABULOUS!! Make sure you photograph the article so you can post it on the blog for us to see. Way to go.

kansasrose said...

Rock out the Collegian babe! :)

Super Step-Mom said...

Yeah! You so deserve it! Congrats!!!

Shirley Gonzalez-Day said...

Glad to hear from you again. How was your doctor visit?

A bird in the hand said...

Don't forget to get a copy and share it with us!!!!!!!