My Blog List

Monday, January 12, 2009

3 Merry Men...

I am in an apartment full of merry working men! man #1-my landlord changing out ac filter/repairing leak on roof right above me man #2-some crazy looking guy also repairing/vacuuming water off of the roof man #3-pest control dude who is really tall! I have a squirrel problem, and those critters like to get in between the ceiling and the roof and cause lots of racket! So here I am, on my computer hearing all 3 of those men on my roof work away! In a couple of hours, I will be squirrel free, leak free, and my air will be that much cleaner due to a new filter...thanks guys!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Wow...that's a lot of testosterone to deal with... Hope they weren't too macho and egotistical...lol

Hope all is well with you today and that everything went well with those guys working yesterday!
Love, Jess