My Blog List

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quality Family Time!


Yesterday and today was quite splendid! I got to see my parents and my sister...I had so much fun, mom and I had mother/daughter time going crazy picking out fabrics, and my goodness I came out with some scrumptious looking fabric! My etsy shop will be packed to the brim with so much new stuff! My sis and I hung out in her jazzy room and we watched "Interview With The Vampire" on her new computer. All in all, I had a great time, and even got to take home some old xmas ornaments!

3 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

Cute photo!!!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Glad you had a good visit with your family and a safe trip to and from.

Love the pic of you and Ally! ;o)

Have a great Sunday!

Love and hugs,

Diane

amelia said...

Those times are very special but we don't always make time for them in this busy world..