My Blog List

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Before A Long Journey...


My newest stationery set I found at Target, last set of these too! I love them, especially the goldfish ones, I have always been fascinated with goldfish, I had dozens growing up, and the last ones I had were my 3 musketeers! (Prothos, Athos, and Aramis) they died right before I got married when trying to transport them into my newer apartment (sad face)...but anyway, I think these are neat!

My newest etsy purchase, 2 fat quarters of Joel Dewberry's newest line, Heirloom...these are my faves! I knew chintz was coming back, only with a twist!

Found some rare prints of Heather Bailey's pop garden collection, never had these 2 colors of the wallpaper roses before!

I can now say that the first time in so long, my hair is now long enough to braid in pigtails! my hubby thinks they are adorable!


So I close this post in saying I will be on the road tomorrow towards my home town to visit family, and then to my hubby's hometown to visit his, and on to attend his 10-yr. high school reunion! GO TIGERS! I won't be posting for a few days, but when I return sunday, I will rest off my traveler's fatigue and post some lovely pictures! Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Have a great time, Lauren- safe travels!

Susie said...

Love the site!