My Blog List

Monday, July 18, 2011

Back To The Light!

My freshly dressed up chaise lounge my Nonie gave me last year! And of course, Ci-Ci loves me for laying my pink rose antique quilt on there! She will have many sleepy afternoons on this!

These are all of my vintage fabrics...every last one! It adds up, doesn't it?

Mizz Trudy Elna resting in the sunlight.

A hanging neighborhood with birds all around.


I had to show off my new red organic cotton v-neck tee I got for dirt cheap at whole foods the other day, I also have a aqua one too! Happy Monday everyone!

What made me happy as a lark:
1. Omaha again this friday! wooooo-hoooo!!
2. hubby and I made our first granola batch this morning, turned out great!
3. new space to work in!
4. 2 vintage fabric orders due to arrive any day now!
5. finishing up a few pillows to take down to KS with me to give as gifts for some family members!

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Too pretty for words!
And that quilt is fantabulous.
xox

Minx's Den said...

xoxo thank you colette!