My Blog List

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chilly Feet, Warm Heart

What a productive 3 days it has been! Been cleaning, cooking, and creating! See these scraps of fabric taped up on my wall? well I thought I could used an "inspiration spot". It seems like everyone I know has one, so I will too! over time this area with change over and over again, but right now my inspiration are blue vintage fabrics, or even aquas and purples!!

Remember in my last post I showed a certain pic of pieces of fabrics? well here are the finished results! I made 2 fabric bags! They are reversible and I am quite pleased with how they came out! I will be using these 2 on grocery runs, library runs, or light shopping runs! my hubby likes them too!

Here's the little pillow I made for myself....it's soooooo dainty! not sure where she'll be placed, but I will figure something out!

Another project in the works, not telling what it is yet until it's finished....stay tuned yet again!

Decided to play with my camera again today with my newly made bags....

And yes, I had to throw in a funny pic of me....attractive, I know!

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!!!

O happy day! What's makin my day happy today!!!
1. Seaweed salad with my home made dressing! mmmmm!
2. finished lots of sewing projects!
3. quite a few orders lately!
4. It's finally cooling off outside!
5. Tomorrow morning I hang out with some feline friends at the Cat House!
6. Wearing one of my newest dresses, so soft!

No comments: