My Blog List

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm Still Here


I am still here, just under the weather big time this week....I am starting to suspect that my chest pains could be a gallbladder problem...I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it is....I am seeing a doctor tomorrow morning, I am not sure if they will do an ultrasound to look for gallstones, but at least I am now after a whole year of these symptoms am finally getting to the bottom of this, I do want my life back, pain free for once. I have had quite a few pillow orders to complete as well, work is very busy too.....I am also traveling down to Kansas to visit family and a couple of good friends this weekend...I do need some R & R though, it's been a stressful couple of months. I am looking forward to playing with my mom's cats, chilling with my younger sister, having conversations with my dad (he talks alot) breathing in the fresh country air, washing my antique quilt and line drying it in the Kansas sun, visit my grandparents, go to the local fabric store, maybe even stop by their yarn shop, and make a visit to toy parade, love that place! So much to do in only 5 days time.....ahh can't wait!

No comments: