My Blog List

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Here's What Y'all Missed!

Yay! My friend is featured in another magazine!! And of course I picked up a copy! Congrats to you Colette for another successful article! I absolutely loved reading it!!!

In addition to the magazine, my ritual is to obtain another book in the crafting genre, and this lucky book went home with me! haven't thumbed through it yet, but I imagine I will read it whenever I have spare time...

More fabrics!! there's quite a few here from Amy Butler, Denyse Schmidt, Anna Maria Horner, Joel Dewberry, Robert Kauffman, and Jennifer Paganelli! Love them all!



And even MORE yummy fabrics! My 24 fat quarter set of the entire Joel Dewberry's newest line called aviary 2, already have 2 new pillows posted from those fabrics!

Making my day and recent past days oh so awesome:
1. Lots of fabrics!
2. FINALLY got the porcelain set of dishes my hubby and I registered for our wedding!
3. New water bottles for our bikes
4. played miniature golf today (hubby won)
5. only work a 2 1/2 hours today!
6. chances of severe thunderstorms today!!
7. lots and lots of pillow orders! woo-hoo!
8. planning an Omaha trip for next thursday
9. got time requested off for my trip to Kansas coming up real soon! yay!

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Aw shucks, Wren! I'm happy both you and Joe liked the article.

Love the look of that book, and your fabrics are out of this world beautiful!
xoxo

Minx's Den said...

thank you colette! just you wait until they all turn into cool pillows!!!!! :) xoxo

Jennie said...

Congrats to your friend- how awesome to know a published person! The new fabrics are gorgeous- have fun with the pillowmaking :)