My Blog List

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Appreciate...


Today, I reflect on so many things I love...
1. My hubby
2. My artistic talents
3. My kitty cats
4. My family and friends
5. My husband's cinnamon coffee in the mornings
6. Chocolate
7. Birds of all shapes, sizes, and colors
8. Cute shoes
9. Purses
10. Fettuccine Alfredo

There are so many more things I love, but this blog would run until the end of next week! Today on this lovely saturday, take the time to appreciate all the things you love, and do something fun today! Make cookies, sing your favorite song as loud as you can, snuggle with your puppy dog, watch your favorite movie, read a good book, kiss your pet birds, whatever floats your root-beer float! As for me, I am going to the local antique store and hunt for a few vintage wonders!

1 comment:

kansasrose said...

I have been so blessed to be your mother. I love you daughter.