My Blog List

Monday, December 8, 2008

Blah!


Today is a "blah" kind of day, not much to do. I have today off from work, my hubby is at work, and my kitties are grouchy and need a nap...I did get some new fabric to work on more birds, so I will be working on a couple more today. It's a typical Monday for me, I hate Mondays honestly...It's lonely and borrrring...Good news though, I sent off a total of 4 fabric birds in the mail today, 3 to Texas and 1 to California! Oh how I love making those birds! Have a happy Monday everyone!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Love your blog! I finally got to visit.... I added you to my blogroll, and just wanted to stop by and say hi...

Be back soon! BTW...your so pretty!

Hae a great week
Jess

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I agree with my daughter Jessica, you ARE so pretty, Pood. I know your sweet Mama is so proud of you and Alley Cat. :o)

You'll be surprised how quickly your days will fill up. Better enjoy these lazy days now. It will be busier, especially after those bambinos start arriving! ;o)

Love and hugs,

Diane

amelia said...

I used to hate Mondays till I retired!! Now they're all the same!

Shirley Gonzalez-Day said...

Love your photo. You are glamorous and beautiful.

A bird in the hand said...

Hello Beautiful,

Mondays Thursdays... they all feel the same to me. But I do notice Fridays are different. I love Friday evenings. I have no idea why. Sometimes it's Saturday and I think it's Sunday. Details, details... xoxoxo