My Blog List

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

He Or She???


I have come to the realization that Emily might be an Emmett...YEP! that's right, ya heard me Emily might be a dude!!!! How did I come to that conclusion??? Well, I will stay rated PG13 here and say that "Emmett" and Zoe seemed to be reproducing...I will spare the details, however, if Zoe lays little finch eggs, I will know for sure...I thought I got 2 females, but it could be a male and a female...we will see...life is full of surprises!!!!

4 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

i love this picture!!!! same thing happened with me and my hamsters. Bucko ended up being a Buckette and 4 bb's followed!!

Shirley Gonzalez-Day said...

Oh Boy, now things are getting interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

kansasrose said...

She looks like she's on a "mission'. lol. yep...spring is coming early to minxden..better get them nesting materials and vitamins or whatever pregger finches need. haha. Were ya playing barry white or somethin romantic?

A bird in the hand said...

Hehe!
What else can I say??

xoxo