My Blog List

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Day Eve


I won't be posting anything on my blog tomorrow due to it being thanksgiving and all, I have 2 dinners to go to...what a lazy day today is!!! my hubby has the day off, I will have to work later on tonight, I have nothing new to post onto my etsy site, no emails to respond to, and my hubby and 2 cats are all taking naps!!! I wish I could take a nap today, but I don't really feel all that tired, I was sure tired yesterday! I slept from 1:00pm-5:00pm (CST) and last night I fell asleep again at 9pm and didn't wake up until 7am this morning! I think I'm rested up to last me 2 days! Happy Thanksgiving to all, count your blessings, and eat lots of turkey! Hey, does anybody know what kind of north american bird friend that's pictured above? I have no idea...

4 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Looks like a robin to me, in the midst of moulting from his summer feathers to his winter attire.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

And I forgot to say, I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving, Pood. :o)

Much love,

Diane

kansasrose said...

Happy Thanksgiving babe. Love you lots. I'm not feelin' up to par right now...hope it's not the flu. AC had fun last night...the tree is up.

amelia said...

It's a robin!!