My Blog List

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Heat Is On!


Last night at about 6:00 pm, I got a phone call from a place that wants to have an interview with me and possibly wants to hire me!!! It's a cute little gift/flower shop in Aggieville of Manhattan! (It's a College Kid hot spot) I don't want to jinx it up too much, but I am way excited!!! My interview is next monday, and I hope these people will hire me!!! My hubby was thrilled to hear the news, now if the sun would shine, it would be that much better! Well, now I am going to fix me some yummy cinnamon oatmeal, and it's off to work on my lovely art pieces...

7 comments:

kansasrose said...

WOOOO! Stormin' heaven for prayers...( I think I know THIS place, won't tell...)

kansasrose said...

Lighting a candle too, babe!...:)

Minx's Den said...

Yeah, tell me about it...wouldn't it be cool to work at A.G.'s??? Think of the discounts!

Pood

kansasrose said...

one word...S A V E!!

amelia said...

kEEPING FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hey, Minx, here by way of your Ma. :o)

Neat stuff you've got on your etsy, and I hope you make a go of it. Good luck with the job!

Hugs,

Diane

Minx's Den said...

Thank you for all of your prayers and support ladies!