My Blog List

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Silent Saturday

Everything is so still and quiet now. The harsh winds have finally died down outside, my husband's asleep, not making a sound, my 2 cats are here, but brie-brie is asleep on top of my printer, and ci-ci is fast asleep by my feet. It's like I woke up, and the whole world is sleeping. No hits on my etsy site, I'm just so excited to make that first sale, but I know that it may take time...I've always been unpatient on everything, I need to learn that now more than ever. It's awesome that 9 etsy users so far hearted my shop as one of their favorite shops! Ok, I'm going to wake up my hubby and ask him to make me pancakes...

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Yes, it does take a little patience. It may take a while, but don't give up. It took me what seems like forever. Just keep creating and listing.

xoxo

Kit said...

Good luck with your Etsy shop! i've just come over from kansasrose and love all your creations, so bright and cheerful!