My Blog List

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cloudy Snowy Afternoon


It's finally snowing here in Kansas!!! I'm home alone with the kitties, working on a few more bird ornaments, occasionally watching the snow fall gently outside, and kenny g christmas music is playing in the backround. What a pristine afternoon, it can't get any better than this. I'm really excited for Christmas this year, maybe it's because it is my first married Christmas. My husband is real excited too, I can't wait til we both go xmas shopping together, baking my xmas sugar cookies, drinking egg nog (a little spiced up if you know what I mean)...pictured is a part of my office looking out into the grey world. Have a happy saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

We're having a lazy day of football (hubby - me, not so much!) and computer time. Hubby snacked on leftover dressing for lunch but I'll have to scrounge around for something for supper in bit.

I love that shot of Sabrina in the post below this. I'll bet your Mom could make it into a cute Christmas header for you. ;o)

Enjoy your day, and don't be selfish with your snow. Send a little over this way, please! :o)

Love and hugs,

Diane