My Blog List

Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally Took A Break...


Armed with a very bad cold, I basically took my first break in a whole 24 hour period!!! I have been up all night working and posting items, making a couple of new things. So how did I spend my "break"? well, I bundled up with one of my many scarves, and knitting stocking cap and coat, braved the high winds, got in my car and treated myself to a huge ass pecan roll from this little place called "The Bakery" on KSU campus. I haven't had one of these scrumptious treats since I lived in the dorms 4 1/2 years ago, and it just hit the spot and revived me to continue on just a little bit more today. So, here I go again!!! As my mom, Kansasrose says, "take the recession by the horns!" oh yeah, like the bird xmas ornament my hubby bought me? He found it while he got my supplies, and suprized me with it since I have been so sick. What can't my husband do? I love him so much!!!

1 comment:

A bird in the hand said...

Hope you're feeling much better today. xoxo