My Blog List

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gloomy Wednesday


It's so cloudy out today! First time in a long time, I don't see the sunlight. There is a big chance for severe weather in my area, which is highly unusual for this time of year. There is an eerie stormy feel in the air, and I sure don't like it.
On another note, now that I started this blog, I sure wish I posted something back on Halloween, because my hubby and I went as a sorority girl, and a frat boy, and my husband had on the most awesome shirt! I spiked up his hair, and it looked so cool!
Any way, this is probably the last year I ever would dress up for Halloween, s
ince I'm in my mid-20's, time to grow up I guess, maybe next year I will dress up my cat instead! Nah, they would hate me for a few days if I did that...I also wanted so post another art piece, something I'm really proud of, and in a few days, it will be up on my esty shop, ready to go home with whoever connects to it...It's one of three boxed art from my Nursery Rhymes Series...Hope you enjoy!







3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

He has good teeth, tho'!!!

I love the nursery rhyme series idea.

kansasrose said...

haha Colette! :D

texasgirl said...

Oh silly girl, you are NEVER too old for dressing up on Halloween!