My Blog List

Saturday, June 4, 2011

On These Walls And In This Studio

Been working on some more wall hoops only with vintage fabrics....

Here's what I have finished so far....

Some more garlands hanging in my studio...

My fabrics runneth over!!!!

This tattered nightlight has been mine since I was a wee little one. I have been scared of the dark for the longest time (still am) and I remember this night light illuminating my bedroom on those dark nights as a child. Over the years, this blessed mother night light ended up on the floor in the closet nearly crushed by some heavier things, so I rescued her, replaced her light bulb, hoping it would still work after 25 years and she does!!! This brought me great comfort right before my surgery, having her light my dark. I may end up restoring her flowers on her head and hands, not much I can do for her missing fingers, but it still holds so much sentimental value.


My pyrex dishes have been serving many purposes for me, from holding my small fabric scraps, to my recent get well cards....


Hope everyone is having a great weekend, my 3rd wedding anniversary is in 2 days, my hubby and I are just chilling at the house this weekend!


No comments: