My Blog List

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Silent Sunday

My mummy gave me these cute shelves to put in my studio, what a great idea....now I can sort my fabrics properly...and of course a few knick knacks here and there...thanks mom!

My vintage sheets from my home town and other various vintage fabrics folded nicely....I have been told I fold linens just like my grandmother does....

On this silent still Sunday, with severe thunderstorms rumbling in the distance, my girls snooze in my bed...


And best of all, my hubby surprised me with yellow roses...he wanted to cheer me up since I will be going to that dreaded consult with my surgeon tomorrow....

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Your Mummy knows a thing or two: those shelves (cubbyholes?) are perfect. I want to get something like that but right now there's no space!!!!

Jennie said...

Good luck tomorrow, Lauren- it must be scary, but a relief to know what's the matter and that it can be resolved. I'll be thinking about you!

Minx's Den said...

yep colette, cubby holes right you are!! I barely had the space for them myself!

jennie-thank you so much! I just want tomorrow to be overwith and know for sure when I go under the knife, and recover and get my life back, I know tomorrow is the first major step to that...