My Blog List

Friday, January 20, 2012

New In Shop, Havin Fun With The Animals!

New in my shop, these 3 cute Rilakkuma style bear rings, I cleverly named them after ice cream flavors, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla...cute huh?

Also brand spankin new are these cute bunny studs, I think I am getting way ahead of myself with the Easter themed jewelry and it isn't even Valentine's Day yet!









Having fun with my beanie buddies my grandma gave me like 18 months ago! I love stuffed animals, even now going on 30! I think adults should be allowed to cuddle with soft stuffed plushie friends! Why do we have to grow up so fast? what's the rush? Hope you all have a great weekend, this is a cold weekend for me, so I will be snuggling indoors with my stuffed animals, live animals, and my warm hubby!

No comments: