My Blog List

Thursday, December 1, 2011

New In Minxdenpartdeux! (MPD)

Happy Panda Rings

Pink and White Lollipop Ring

Cute Kitschy Deer Rings

Curious Fawn Rings

Candied Resin Bunny Ring

Pink Haired Girl Ring

Yummy Popsicle Rings

Hello Kitty Rings

Mini Heart and Bow Pink Ring

You Have A Big Heart Ring

Strawberry Cream Cake Slice Ring

Assorted Sweet Treat Rings

So many to choose from! I have been busy all morning making these and posting them on etsy! There will be more where that came from, I am hoping to make barrette sets soon!

3 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

OMG! I want a Hello Kitty, a mmmm, fawn or deer can't decide.

Minx's Den said...

hehe i'm sure you will decide soon! I will be making plenty of these!

The~V-BEA$T said...

so do u make these yourself??? they are apsolutly amazing they look awersome and i want them all!!!