My Blog List

Friday, December 16, 2011

And Winter Came...




Sorry I haven't been blogging so much lately, I have been so tired from this recent move, slowly putting things away where they belong, updating both shops, aiding my hubby's bad back, preparing for the holidays, so much to do! I did find some time to capture pretty pictures of my first snow at my new casa! hope you all are having a great holiday season, I will be spending Christmas alone this year (my hubby is working that day)...it will be a tough rough xmas, but I am sure I will manage, maybe I can actually try to sleep in that day, who knows?

2 comments:

Fallon said...

Get yourself plenty of coffee or hot chocolate, and a good line up of all your favortite Christmas movies and cozy up in a blanket with your kitties. Your hubs will be home before you know it :)

Minx's Den said...

hehe you are right fallon! you always seem to cheer me up or make me feel better! i hope you have a merry christmas celebrating the birth of our christ!