My Blog List

Monday, October 4, 2010

Here's what you missed....

My last post before today was back in February. Long time! It is now october, I have lived here in Lincoln for just over 11 months now....I am finally settled and feel that way too, not missing kansas too much anymore these days, in fact, when I visit kansas, I miss nebraska! How crazy is that!? I enjoy my house, my hubby, my cats, have a few friends, my etsy shop is doing very well, and tomorrow, I celebrate life indeed as the anniversary of my birth (birthday) arrives come midnight tonight. I will be 28 years old in about 7 hours and I am ok about it. I look back on my 11 monthshere in nebraska and see that I went through both good and bad....I had a serious illness last summer, didnt get to thoroughly enjoy the outdoors, swim, tan, have picnics in the park and all that good stuff I was stuck indoors on antibiotics, bedrest, even have my hubby help wash my hair for me I was so weak!

No comments: