My Blog List

Monday, June 1, 2009

Any Plans?


I am so excited! My first year anniversary is this saturday!!! Woot! What am I gonna do??? wine tasting at the city Zoo, romantic dinner for two at the restaurant where we both had our very first date...a cute italian bistro where it had real good italian food. We might go for a dip in a pool, if it's real hot that day, and the exchange of gifts for each other, what did I get him??? I got him a gift card to hasting's, a book store, where I know it will come in handy when he is buying his Brian Jaques series...he loves to read those fantasy books! what did he get me??? I have no idea!

3 comments:

amelia said...

I can't believe it's been a year already!!! Good grief time flies!

BTW I have been on Facebook for as long as it's been going and I totally love it!! It's so easy to keep up with friends and relatives and it's much less formal than blogging.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Happy anniversary, Pood! Hope you have a great day celebrating your love for one another. :o)

xoxoxo

Diane

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Lots of love and have a great time!

Jess