My Blog List

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Title For Me...

Good news! I am going to be a first time aunt!!!! My sister in law is finally pregnant after trying for 4 years! I am glad there is new technology in making babies for couples who can't naturally get pregnant, only if it is used to a certain extent....but I am so happy that I will be "Auntie Lauren" my hubby is so excited to become an uncle...my future niece or nephew is due in mid October later this year, maybe my next birthday present will be a new niece/nephew! my b-day is oct. 5, and it could be born early! Here's hoping! I have never been an aunt before...hope I am a good one. Heck, it will be good practice until I start to have little darlins of my own in a couple of years or so...

6 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Congrats to the expectant parents and to the potential new Uncle and Aunt. <3 <3

Hugs,

Diane

kansasrose said...

Good news. I'll put C. on my prayer list for a safe and easy pregnancy and delivery. Is J. excited too?

Minx's Den said...

j is really happy and excited that he's going to be an uncle!

amelia said...

I hope all is well! It's not like you to go so long without blogging..

Jess said...

so excited for you guys...but sweetie if you had said something.... you could have borrowed Emmy easily for practice! LOL

Have a great week

Love, Jess

A bird in the hand said...

Congratulations! Especially to the new parents to be.

xxoo